- Gorge du Mont Terrible
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with beige chine collé
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 16 5/16 inches (29.6 x 41.4 cm), Sheet: 7 3/16 x 9 1/16 inches (18.3 x 23 cm), and Image: 5 7/8 x 7 15/16 inches (14.9 x 20.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "110B"
Lettered, upper center: "Pl. 129"; lower left: "J.D.Harding lithog."; lower center: "Gorge du Mont Terrible"; lower right: "Imprime par C. Hullmandel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | donkey | gorge | landscape | man | mountains | path | river | road | rocks (landforms) | trees | valley | walking
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Duffield Harding, 1798–1863, British, Gorge du Mont Terrible, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.