- Aloys Senefelder
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 8 1/4 inches (28 x 21 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 x 5 1/8 inches (15.8 x 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "N H Jacob,"; lower right: "at Engelmann"
collector's stamp of Albert Maroni, in orange ink, lower left
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Aloys Senefelder."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | cravat | man | portrait
- Associated People:
- Senefelder, Johann Alois (1771–1834), actor, playwright, and inventor of lithography
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Godefroy Engelmann, 1788–1839, French, Aloys Senefelder, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.