- View of Pont Neuf, The Mint etc.
- undated, 1802
- Soft-ground etching and drypoint, engraver's proof on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 22 3/4 inches (25.7 x 57.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, recto, lower right: "E"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | carriages | carts | cathedral | church | cityscape | fishing | horse (animal) | island | mints | people | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bourse de Paris | Europe | France | Panthéon | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of Pont Neuf, The Mint etc, undated, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.