View of Pont Neuf, The Mint etc.
- Soft-ground etching and drypoint, engraver's proof on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 22 3/4 inches (25.7 x 57.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, recto, lower right: "E"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | carriages | carts | cathedral | church | cityscape | fishing | horse (animal) | island | mints | people | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bourse de Paris | Europe | France | Panthéon | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Romantic Print in Britain - Yale Center for British Art (Carnegie Museum of Art, 2004-02-14 - 2004-05-09) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Romantic Landscape Prints - The Chiaroscuro of Nature (Yale Center for British Art, 2002-09-25 - 2002-12-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]