William Simpson, 1823–1899, British, Mont Cenis, Brindisi, and Alexandria Sketchbook, 1868 to 1869
- Mont Cenis, Brindisi, and Alexandria Sketchbook
- 1868 to 1869
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 16 3/4in. (42.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.