- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, pasted on thick, slightly textured, cream card
- Sheet: 5 7/16 × 8 inches (13.8 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 4 5/8 × 7 13/16 inches (11.8 × 19.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left, written upside down: "2 (encircled) J"; on back, lower center, written upside down: "C"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Richd. Ansdell. a. R. a."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | antlers | birds | buck | deer | hills | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | shrubs | stag | sticks
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Ansdell, 1815–1885, British, The Sentinel, 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.