The Rape of the Golden Fleece
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving on wove paper with chine-collé
- Image: 7 1/2 x 5in. (19.1 x 12.7cm), Sheet: 17 x 11 3/4in. (43.2 x 29.8cm)
Printed inscriptions: below image, at left "Painted by Smirke." and below image, at right "Engraved by Raimbach."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.