Untitled: The Exposure of Prince Bahman
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on chine collé laid down on wove paper.
- 5 x 3 3/4in. (12.7 x 9.5cm) and 17 x 11 1/4in. (43.2 x 28.6cm)
In graphite: below image, at center, "The Exposure of Prince Bahman"; printed inscriptions: below image, at right "Painted by R. Smirke, R. A." and below image, at left "Engd. by J. Parker."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Smirke, 1752–1845, British, Untitled: The Exposure of Prince Bahman
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.