- Frontispiece for Town and Country Magazine, for Vol. II, No. 1
- Gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 3 15/16 inches (16 × 10 cm)
Inscribed in ink, upper left: "Frontispiece, Vol.II. [...] .I."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- globe (cartographic sphere) | laurel crown | putti | religious and mythological subject | scrolls (information artifacts) | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Frontispiece for Town and Country Magazine, for Vol. II, No. 1, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.