IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Frontispiece for Town and Country Magazine, for Vol. II, No. 1, undated
Frontispiece for Town and Country Magazine, for Vol. II, No. 1
- Gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 3 15/16 inches (16 × 10 cm)
Inscribed in ink, upper left: "Frontispiece, Vol.II. [...] .I."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- globe (cartographic sphere) | laurel crown | putti | religious and mythological subject | scrolls (information artifacts) | tree
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.