IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Unidentified Periodical/Play Illustration, undated
Unidentified Periodical/Play Illustration
- Graphite and gray wash with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 4 1/8 inches (16.5 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Poems [...] Pastoral | by [...] | or | Isaac Taylor. | [...] | pub [...] 1766"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | buildings | fences | landscape | oxen | trees | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.