Unidentified Periodical / Play Illustration
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 11/16 × 3 15/16 inches (17 × 10 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower center: "[...] 1824"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eagle (bird) | literary theme | religious and mythological subject | scepter | tree | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Unidentified Periodical / Play Illustration, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.