Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Town and Country Magazine - Frontispiece for 1769 (1st issue therefore no Vol. no.), undated
Town and Country Magazine - Frontispiece for 1769 (1st issue therefore no Vol. no.)
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, laid wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 3 15/16 inches (16 × 10 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | caduceus | lyre | putti | religious and mythological subject | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.