- Court of the Lions in the Alhambra of Granada
- 1775 to 1776
- Pen and gray ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 5/16 × 11 3/16 inches (41.4 × 28.4 cm) and Sheet: 6 3/16 × 6 inches (15.7 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower center: "Court of the Lions, in the Alhambra of Granada"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Court of the Lions in the Alhambra of Granada, 1775 to 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.