Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Column of the Court of Lions, 1775 to 1776
- Column of the Court of Lions
- 1775 to 1776
- Pen and black ink and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 9 5/16 × 16 5/16 inches (23.7 × 41.4 cm) and Sheet: 7 11/16 × 2 1/16 inches (19.5 × 5.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.