- Door of the New Palace at the Alhambra
- 1775 to 1776
- Gray wash, brown wash, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 3/16 inches (41.6 × 28.4 cm) and Sheet: 7 1/8 × 6 1/4 inches (18.1 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Door of the New Palace at the Alhambra"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Door of the New Palace at the Alhambra, 1775 to 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.