- Crypt of St. Oswald's Church, Malpas, England
- Pen and black ink, over graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 1/8 inches (41.6 × 28.3 cm) and Sheet: 4 1/16 × 6 inches (10.3 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "L[o]map[as]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Crypt of St. Oswald's Church, Malpas, England, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.