- View of the Cappuccini Mount, the Po & the Bridge from the Road to the Palatine"
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, over graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 inches (41.6 × 27.9 cm) and Sheet: 5 3/16 × 9 13/16 inches (13.2 × 24.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "View of the Cappucccini Mount, the Po & the Bridge from the Road to the Palantin"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, View of the Cappuccini Mount, the Po & the Bridge from the Road to the Palatine", 1764
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.