Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Mountain Landscape View of a River Flowing through a Town, undated
Mountain Landscape View of a River Flowing through a Town
- Part Of:
- Pen and gray ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 16 1/16 × 11 1/8 inches (40.8 × 28.3 cm) and 6 3/4 × 8 5/8 inches (17.1 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "S. Sauveur"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | river | village
- Associated Places:
- France | Luz-Saint-Sauveur
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.