- Part of the Ruins Seen From the East End of the Church
- Pen and gray ink, black ink and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 1/16 inches (41.6 × 28.1 cm) and Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 5/8 inches (12.1 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink lower right: "Part of the Ruins See from the East End of the Church."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Part of the Ruins Seen From the East End of the Church, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.