- Mouth of the Ofanto River, near Barletta, Italy
- 1777 to 1778
- Pen and brown ink, over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 1/16 inches (41.6 × 28.1 cm) and Sheet: 2 1/2 × 7 3/16 inches (6.4 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribred in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Mouth of the Ofanto"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "Barlett"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Mouth of the Ofanto River, near Barletta, Italy, 1777 to 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.