- Bagneres-de-Bigorre, France
- Pen and gray ink, black ink, graphite, and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 1/8 inches (41.6 × 28.3 cm) and Sheet: 5 13/16 × 8 3/16 inches (14.8 × 20.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "At[e] Viccomte | [appartmonte] au [D] de grammont | a une damie [leure] de Chain [anmity] de Bagnares-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Bagneres-de-Bigorre, France, undted
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.