Fitolacha (Phytolacca dodecandra)
- Additional Title(s):
[One of] Miscellaneous Sketches in Wrapper
Verso: Cassia (Cassia fistula)
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 1/8 x 11 5/8 inches (18.1 x 29.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Fitolacha"; inscribed on back in graphite upper right: "Cassia"
Watermark: "F MALHOLE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- berry | branches | flowers (plants) | shrubs
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Luigi Balugani, 1737–1770, Italian, Fitolacha (Phytolacca dodecandra), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.