[One of] Miscellaneous Sketches in Wrapper
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 11 5/8 inches (18.1 x 29.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink extensively in Italian right; letter notations in pen and brown ink upper right
Watermark: "F MALHOLE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cross sections | fruits | shell
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Luigi Balugani, 1737–1770, Italian, [One of] Miscellaneous Sketches in Wrapper, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.