IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Luigi Balugani, 1737–1770, Italian, Skeletro della Testa di Fecco (Three Animal Skulls), undated
Skeletro della Testa di Fecco (Three Animal Skulls)
- Additional Title(s):
[One of] Miscellaneous Sketches in Wrapper
- Graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches (19.7 x 12.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink lower center: "Skeletro della Testa di Fecco"; scale inscribed on back in graphite
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Animalia (kingdom) | bone | heads | horns | skeleton | skull (skeleton component)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.