IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Luigi Balugani, 1737–1770, Italian, Enzerazei (Oenostachys abyssinica), undated
Enzerazei (Oenostachys abyssinica)
- Additional Title(s):
[One of] Miscellaneous Sketches in Wrapper
Verso: Ansceck-due (Knifphofia)
- Graphite and pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (31.8 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed extensively in Italian and letters notated in pen and black ink throughout; in Amharic script in pen and black ink upper right; in graphite upper right; inscribed on back in graphite upper left
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cross sections | details | roots | sections
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.