Edward John Poynter, 1836–1919, British, Isola San Giulio, Lago d'Orta, 1898
Isola San Giulio, Lago d'Orta
- Watercolor with gouache on medium, slightley textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/8 x 14 3/8in. (53.7 x 36.5cm)
Signed and dated in brown watercolor, lower right: "18 EJP 98"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | island | landscape | mountains | water
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lago d'Orta
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.