- ca. 1847
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink, red ink, gouache, graphite, and scraping out on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 10 15/16 inches (38.7 × 27.8 cm)
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "Thos Boys."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | dome | figures | genre subject | labor | laborers | river | stairs | statue | steeples | wheelbarrow | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Czech Republic | Jihoceský | Prague | Stredoceský | Vltava
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.