- Materials & Techniques:
- Stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 × 13 3/8 inches (29 × 34 cm), Image: 10 3/8 × 13 1/8 inches (26.3 × 33.3 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "H Bunbury Esqr Delin,t"; lower center: "THE RELIEF. | LONDON, Publish'd Oct:r 21;st 1781, by W. Dickinson, Engraver No.158 New Bond Street."; lower right: "W. Dickinson Excud,,t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audience | bayonets | belts | chair | children | crowd | dogs (animals) | dress uniforms | Drum | English | feathers | genre subject | men | pointing | posing | soldiers | straps | swords | tents | tricorn | watching
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.