Three Landscape Studies
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 9 3/16 inches (23.7 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (17.7 x 19.1 cm), Image: 6 13/16 x 7 1/2 inches (17.3 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "Thu[...] no. 9,10,11, before the plate was cut. ko(?9no) 9 in 2 star(?h)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barns | bushes | clouds | fences | houses | landscape | oaks | paths | pond | reeds | reflections | roads | sketches | studies | trees | woods
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Circa 1800 - The Beginnings of Modern Printmaking (The Baltimore Museum of Art, 1981-05-12 - 1981-06-28) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Circa 1800 - The Beginnings of Modern Printmaking (Rutgers University Art Gallery, 1981-03-08 - 1981-04-19) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]