- Three Landscape Studies
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 9 3/16 inches (23.7 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (17.7 x 19.1 cm), and Image: 6 13/16 x 7 1/2 inches (17.3 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "Thu[...] no. 9,10,11, before the plate was cut. ko(?9no) 9 in 2 star(?h)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barns | bushes | clouds | fences | houses | landscape | oaks | paths | pond | reeds | reflections | roads | sketches | studies | trees | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Crome, 1768–1821, British, Three Landscape Studies, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.