Three Landscape Studies
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 9 3/16 inches (23.7 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (17.7 x 19.1 cm), and Image (overall): 6 13/16 x 7 1/2 inches (17.3 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "Thu[...] no. 9,10,11, before the plate was cut. ko(?9no) 9 in 2 star(?h)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barns | bushes | clouds | fences | houses | landscape | oaks | paths | pond | reeds | reflections | roads | sketches | studies | trees | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Crome, 1768–1821, British, Three Landscape Studies, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.