Print made by John Crome, 1768–1821, British, Wooded Landscape, ca. 1812
- ca. 1812
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige Aisian paper
- Sheet (trimmed to image): 6 9/16 × 6 3/16 inches (16.7 × 15.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "J Crome F.cit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | clouds | fences | genre subject | grass | hill | landscape | leaves | man | path | resting | road | sitting | trail | trees | woods
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.