Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Untitled (one of three), undated
Untitled (one of three)
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- 2 1/16 x 2 5/8 inches (5.2 x 6.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "R. P. Bonington"; lower center: "783a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | bed | figure | genre subject | reading | reclining | sculpture | shadow | tomb | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.