Lillebonne - Chateau d'Harcourt
- Former Title(s):
Restes et Fragments d'Architecture du Moyen Age / Lillebonne - Chateau d'Harcourt
- Part Of:
- Lithograph with yellow tint on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 11/16 inches (31.8 x 24.6 cm) and Image: 8 3/8 x 6 inches (21.2 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper right (on image): "3"; lower right: "HB-18"; on back, lower right: "C9"
Lettered, in black ink, upper center: "Lillebonne."; lower left under image: "R. P. Bonington"; lower center: "CHATEAU D'HARCOURT."; lower right under image: "Lith de Feillet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | castle | clouds | exploring | grass | hills | Medieval | men | planks | plants | reclining | ruins | stones | stream | talking | trees
- Associated Places:
- Château d'Harcourt | Europe | France | Harcourt | Haute-Normandie | Normandy | Seine-Maritime
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Lillebonne - Chateau d'Harcourt, 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.