IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, A Dell, Helmingham Park, Suffolk, 1830
A Dell, Helmingham Park, Suffolk
- Additional Title(s):
A Dell in the Woods of Helmingham Park, Autumn
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint and drypoint on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 14 x 14 7/8 inches (35.6 x 37.8 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 x 8 3/4 inches (17.1 x 22.2 cm), Sheet: 6 3/4 x 8 3/4 inches (17.1 x 22.2 cm), Image: 5 3/4 x 7 1/4 inches (14.6 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "A Dell, Helmingham Park, Suffolk | Shirley 12. Progress proof (g)"; inscribed verso in graphite, center: "A Dell"; in graphite, lower right: "5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- autumn | bridge (built work) | cattle | landscape | park (grounds) | stream | woods
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain | Helmingham | Suffolk
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.