- Moonlight on the Medway at Chatham
- Etching with mezzotint printed in brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 17 inches (31.4 × 43.2 cm), Plate: 8 1/8 × 10 5/8 inches (20.6 × 27 cm), and Image: 7 3/8 × 10 inches (18.7 × 25.4 cm)
Monogrammed in plate: "S" on shield
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Frank Short"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, Moonlight on the Medway at Chatham, 1920
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.