Narcissus and Echo
- Part Of:
- Soft-ground etching printed in brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 17 1/8 inches (30.8 × 43.5 cm), Plate: 7 7/8 × 11 1/8 inches (20 × 28.3 cm), and Image: 7 × 10 3/8 inches (17.8 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite: "Coll. Sr. Goulding, Imp."; "Frank Short to H [...]"
Monogrammed in plate: "S" on shield
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Frank Short"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | figures | landscape | vegetation | water
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, Narcissus and Echo, 1896
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.