Stoke by Neyland, Suffolk
- Additional Title(s):
Stoke Church, by Neyland, Suffolk, Rainbow at Noon
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 12 x 16 1/8 inches (30.5 x 41 cm), Plate: 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm), Sheet (chine collé): 6 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (17.1 x 24.4 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 x 8 5/8 inches (14.3 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "Stoke by Neyland | 2"; inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "2"; in graphite lower right: "C547"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain | Nayland | Suffolk
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Stoke by Neyland, Suffolk, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.