Stoke by Neyland, Suffolk
- Additional Title(s):
Stoke Church, by Neyland, Suffolk, Rainbow at Noon
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- 12 x 16 1/8 inches (30.5 x 41 cm), 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm), 6 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (17.1 x 24.4 cm), and 5 5/8 x 8 5/8 inches (14.3 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "Stoke by Neyland | 2"; inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "2"; in graphite lower right: "C547"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain | Nayland | Suffolk
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Stoke by Neyland, Suffolk, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.