Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, View on the Orwell, 1830
View on the Orwell
- Additional Title(s):
View on the Orwell, Near Ipswich
- Mezzotint and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 x 16 3/4 inches (30.8 x 42.5 cm), Plate: 7 x 8 3/4 inches (17.8 x 22.2 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 x 7 1/4 inches (14.3 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "6552"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain | Ipswich | Orwell | Suffolk
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.