- Color woodcut on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 15 15/16 inches (28.9 x 40.5 cm) and Image: 10 1/2 x 15 1/8 inches (26.7 x 38.4 cm)
Marked in blue ink, lower right, stamp: "(circle with four characters)"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "C (circled)"; lower right inside image: "CWB | UDAIPUR. 1916."
Signed in orange crayon, lower left: "Charles W. Bartlett"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bathing | building | cloaks | domes | ferns | genre subject | landscape | men | mountains | palace | palm trees | path | reflection | river | robes | sitting | stairs | trees | tropics | washing | windows
- Associated Places:
- Asia | India | Rajasthan | Udaipur
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles W. Bartlett, 1860–1940, British, Udaipur, 1916, 1916
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.