- Color woodcut on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 15 15/16 inches (28.9 x 40.5 cm) and Image: 10 1/2 x 15 1/8 inches (26.7 x 38.4 cm)
Marked in blue ink, lower right, stamp: "(circle with four characters)"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "C (circled)"; lower right inside image: "CWB | UDAIPUR. 1916."
Signed in orange crayon, lower left: "Charles W. Bartlett"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bathing | building | cloaks | domes | ferns | genre subject | landscape | men | mountains | palace | palm trees | path | reflection | river | robes | sitting | stairs | trees | tropics | washing | windows
- Associated Places:
- Asia | India | Rajasthan | Udaipur
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles W. Bartlett, 1860–1940, British, Udaipur, 1916, 1916
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.