- The Promenade in St. Jame's Park
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 22 5/8 × 31 5/16 inches (57.5 × 79.5 cm), Plate: 18 1/16 × 26 11/16 inches (45.9 × 67.8 cm), and Image: 15 5/8 × 25 3/8 inches (39.7 × 64.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Design'd by Edwd. Dayes Draughtsman to his Royal Highness the Duke of York, 1790/"; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by F.D. Soiron.'; lettered, lower center: "The PROMENADE in ST. JAMES'S PARK. | London, Publish'd Jany. 1793, by T. Gaugain, No.15 Five Fields Row, Chelsea."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis David Soiron, Born 1764, The Promenade in St. Jame's Park, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.