The Late Entrance to Ber Street, Norwich
- Part Of:
- Soft-ground etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 8 1/8 inches (27 x 20.7 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 x 7 13/16 inches (24.8 x 19.8 cm), and Image: 8 3/4 x 6 7/8 inches (22.3 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "12/9"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn & Etched by Robt Dixon"; lower center: "Norwich Publish'd as the Act directs by R Dixon Dec 1810 | THE LATE ENTRANCE to BER S.t NORWICH."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | fences | gate | genre subject | hats | horse (animal) | houses | illustration | men | peasants | riding | road | stone | street | tower (building division) | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dixon, 1780–1815, British, The Late Entrance to Ber Street, Norwich, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.