Beeston Priory, Beeston Regis
- Part Of:
- between 1810 and 1811
- Soft-ground etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 11/16 x 8 3/16 inches (27.1 x 20.8 cm), Plate: 10 1/4 x 7 7/8 inches (26 x 20 cm), and Image: 8 1/4 x 7 1/2 inches (21 x 19 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "12/14"
Lettered, lower left: "Rob Dixon Del. et Sc~"; lower right: "Beeston Priory"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bushes | cane | columns | fences | genre subject | illustration | man | old | planks | praying | priory | ruins | standing | stone | trees
- Associated Places:
- Beeston Regis | England | Europe | Norfolk | St. Mary's Priory (Beeston Regis Priory) | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dixon, 1780–1815, British, Beeston Priory, Beeston Regis, between 1810 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.