Landscape in Kent
- Former Title(s):
- Watercolor, crayon, black ink and gum arabic on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 14 3/4in. (27.9 x 37.5cm), Sheet: 11 1/4 × 15 1/8 inches (28.6 × 38.4 cm)
Signed and dated in black ink, upper right: "John Minton | 1948"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- © Royal College of Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | hill | houses | landscape | road | street | trees | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.