- Charcoal on white wove paper
- 31 1/2 × 48 inches (80 × 121.9 cm)
Inscribed in charcoal, lower right: "Husk '87"
Signed and dated in charcoal, lower left: "David Nash '87"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hollow | husk | still life | trunk | wood
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.