- Etching and drypoint with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 14 1/8 x 15 5/8 inches (35.9 x 39.7 cm) and 10 13/16 x 12 3/8 inches (27.5 x 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "53/2"; upper right: "A509 Yale 34"; lower left: "Trio"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cellist | cello | chairs | coats | dress | genre subject | men | music | musicians | neckties | performance | performing artists | stage | trousers | violinists | violins | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: