- Etching and drypoint with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 x 15 5/8 inches (35.9 x 39.7 cm) and Plate (to image): 10 13/16 x 12 3/8 inches (27.5 x 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "53/2"; upper right: "A509 Yale 34"; lower left: "Trio"
signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cellist | cello | chairs | coats | dress | genre subject | men | music | musicians | neckties | performance | performing artists | stage | trousers | violinists | violins | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.