Portrait of a Man Wearing Turban
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped to plate): 20 5/16 x 14 1/8 inches (51.6 x 35.8 cm) and Image: 18 3/4 x 13 3/4 inches (47.6 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "29"; lower right: "P. 5430"
Lettered, lower left: "T, Fry Pictor Inv.t & Sculp,t"; lower right: "Hatton Garden 1760,"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | fur coat | gesturing | hand | head | man | portrait | posing | profile | stripes | turban
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Frye, 1710–1762, Irish, Portrait of a Man Wearing Turban, 1760
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.