The Mill by the Sea
- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
Untitled Coastal Landscape
- Materials & Techniques:
- Aquatint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 x 12 11/16 inches (18.6 x 32.2 cm), Plate: 5 3/4 x 11 5/8 inches (14.6 x 29.5 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "C. H. Baskett. del. et imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald and Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | clouds | coast | cottage | dark | house | landscape | marine art | sea | ship | shore (landform) | windmill | yacht
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Henry Baskett, 1872–1953, British, The Mill by the Sea, 1914
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.