- Costume Study
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (19.1 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed top in ink: "Armenian Astrakan"; bottom right in artist's hand in graphite: "David Allan", on verso, upper right in brown ink: "Kasan"
Signed in artist's hand bottom right in graphite: "David Allan"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Drummond
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figures (representations)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Allan, 1744–1796, British, born in Scotland, Costume Study, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.