- Former Title(s):
River Landscape with Two Boats
- Additional Title(s):
Egham, sur la Tamise
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches (15.9 x 23.5 cm), Plate: 4 15/16 x 7 15/16 inches (12.6 x 20.2 cm), and Image: 4 15/16 x 7 15/16 inches (12.6 x 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center on back: "K"; inscribed in graphite, lower right on back: "2 | H" ("2" encircled)
Lettered lower left within image: "F S. Haden <6> 1859."; lettered lower right within image: "[?mod] 3"
Signed in graphite, lower center below image: "F. S. Haden."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | birds | boats | dinghies | jetty (building division) | landscape | mooring | posts | reeds | reflections | river | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Europe | Surrey | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.