- Italy - Childe Harold's Pilgrimage
- between 1852 and 1856
- Chromolithograph with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on beige card
- Sheet: 14 × 24 inches (35.6 × 61 cm) and Mount: 25 3/4 × 33 inches (65.4 × 83.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, upper left: "R. 843B"; lower left: "Childe Harold's Pilgrimage"
Label on verso: "THE TURNER LEGACY. | Fac-similes in | Lithography and Chromo-lithography | of Water-colour Drawings, | Made expressly from the original pictures and drawings, | in the above collection, the property of the nation. | Published by J. Mc.Queen, 37, Great Marlborough Street, Regent Street, London. | Paris: 22, Rue de Dunkerque. | CHILDE HAROLD'S PILGRIMAGE, | Italy, Painted in 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, Italy - Childe Harold's Pilgrimage, between 1852 and 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.