- A View of the House and Part of the Garden at West Wycomb
- Engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 17 7/8 × 23 3/4 inches (45.4 × 60.3 cm), Plate: 14 5/8 × 21 inches (37.1 × 53.3 cm), and Image: 13 1/8 × 20 inches (33.3 × 50.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "NT/-/-"
Lettered, lower left: "W. Hannan pinx."; lettered, lower center: "A View of the House and Part of the Garden of Sr. Francis Dashwood Bart. at West Wycomb in the County of Bucks. | Veue de la Maison et d'une Partie du Jardin du Chevalier Fr. Dashwood a West Wycomb dans la Comte de Bucks. | Printed for Robt. Sayer at the Golden Buck in Fleet Street, Hen. Parker & Eliz. Bakewell in Cornhill, J. Boydell Engraver the Corner of Queen Street in Cheapside Thos. Bowles in St. Pauls Church Yard Jn. Bowles & Son in Cornhill. "; lettered, lower right: "W. Woollett sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Woolnoth, active 1806–1830, British, A View of the House and Part of the Garden at West Wycomb, 1757
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.