IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
circle of David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Windsor, mid-19th century
- mid-19th century
- Watercolor and black chalk on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 12 3/8 inches (15.3 x 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape
- Associated Places:
- United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.